Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Truer than true..



Lately I have been reminded of the power of friendship. Old and new friends. From those near, and far. Life experiences have taught me to treasure those who enter our path and leave their mark. I have a pretty awesome collection of friends, not large by any means but I'm all about quality rather than quantity. Like, most of us...I think. Some of you I haven't ever met in the flesh, but I still regard you as the real deal.

Winter brings out some fairly odd behaviour, wouldn't you agree? Or perhaps we recently had a full moon! Whatever it is, I just retreat and come back out of hiding when I think the coast is clear. If you ask me, these surrounding hills have a few awkward characters but the key to understanding other folks is to remember, that you never know what goes on behind closed doors. Everyone's story is so different.

That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, be brave....make your mark here in my Comments section.