I'm still here....and there!
Hibernating somewhat considering we are now sitting in winter and even though I adore a winter wardrobe I despise the dry, scaly skin. My youngest looks as if I've been at her face with the Microplane.
Here are my today's images.
1. Dinner tonight - chorizo, potato and red pepper frittata. With thanks to Bill.
2. My coffee mug is not liking the dodgy concoction I've been pouring into it twice daily.
It is awaiting the return of the Mister from his UK tour. Of course the girls are now counting down - it's six sleeps to go - I'm extremely surprised with how well they adjusted to his absence considering we both parent 24/7.
3. My Aunt gave the girls this box of old school continuous computer paper, hours of endless paper craft fun. I'm not so sure I'm liking finding all those little holes all around the place though. Does anyone else threaten with the vacuum cleaner?
4. Miss Meow-Meow chillaxing. If cats drank wine, this kitty definitely would.
Listening:
I wondered how you were managing without the big fella - I hope it's gone well for him?
ReplyDelete