Stories from an Australian girl. At one time I was a mover and shaker in a city advertising agency but opted out for a simpler, more wholesome life. I now dedicate my working hours to my digital marketing consultancy where I focus on modern communications.
There's four of us in this family. We live in the hills above the south east Queensland coastland with much food, coffee, music and art. And life is real. Very real.
Sunday, August 02, 2009
A hankering for Hamb..
I realised my Spring would not be complete without purchasing one of these lovely shirts, Australian made with free shipping. Get to it, buy here.
I've just looked at the site - how gorgeous are all of those clothes? Mmmm....might make a purchase one of these days.... Thanks for pointing me in the right direction!
ooo I quite like the dog one. Lovely.
ReplyDeleteI've just looked at the site - how gorgeous are all of those clothes? Mmmm....might make a purchase one of these days.... Thanks for pointing me in the right direction!
ReplyDeleteOh how lovely are those? I do like a striped top.
ReplyDelete