Last night I stayed awake until 2:30am...then, my daughter decided to wake up just as I was getting into bed. She rarely wakes during the night but since her bottom molar teeth are sprouting and she has a light head cold, I sense this is the cause. I didn't mind, I enjoyed the cuddles...I caught a glimpse of me holding her like a baby again in the mirror, it was really beautiful and a moment to cherish since we all know how fast little human beings grow.
Anyway, I've been a bit grumpy this morning and my partner told me to "go to bed", that made me laugh as I can usually go another 18 hours before I need to sleep again. I managed to make us breakfast so I'm still 50% here.
We heard from a couple of friends in London, phew, they are ok. One of them actually had a girlfriend on the 330 (?) bus that exploded. Miraculously she escaped amidst being surrounded by body parts and the deceased. Horrible, horrible thought.
I'm supposed to be organising some ebay auction items to start photographing this afternoon but I keep finding sites to look at on the internet. I could sit here all day and often do! My daughter is happily watching 'The Wiggles' with her Dad but she will want her park visit soon so I best get a move on since it is nearly 2pm and I'm still sitting in my p-j's.
Until later...or the next day..KM
No comments:
Post a Comment
Go on, be brave....make your mark here in my Comments section.