Thursday, November 18, 2010

We've been at a private beach..

....just her and I. 
A sweet little spot on the shores of the Maroochy River, I realise these days are numbered. These days alone with her - where she can be herself and not needing to compete against anybody else. 
Most of Miss D's issues are that she hasn't received the same one-on-one with me, with us. Sure she is always around, but that's not dedicated time when a computer and phone is constantly dinging.

2011 will be different, this year was my year...next year can be hers!



2 comments:

  1. reading this makes me feel all guilty.

    But I so get what you are saying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for making me revisit this post today, the alarm bells have rung again. We received her welcome letter from the C&K last week...it's too soon. I still remember the day A started there in 2008.

    ReplyDelete

Go on, be brave....make your mark here in my Comments section.