Stories from an Australian girl. At one time I was a mover and shaker in a city advertising agency but opted out for a simpler, more wholesome life. I now dedicate my working hours to my digital marketing consultancy where I focus on modern communications.
There's four of us in this family. We live in the hills above the south east Queensland coastland with much food, coffee, music and art. And life is real. Very real.
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Why children should have pets and not dolls..
(no cats, or children were harmed in this experiment - DO NOT try this at home!!)
I must dig out the photos of me at a similar age as your eldest pushing my siamese cat around in a pram with him wearing a bonnet tied under his chin. He had the exact same look of pissed off tolerance that your cat has. Beautiful girls BTW
Your girls are gorgeous. The cat though, well, I'm not a real cat fan. But for your sake I'll say he is cute too.
ReplyDeleteHa ha ha but he is a she Melody, and very, very tolerant thankfully.
ReplyDeleteI cant believe the cat let them get away with this, my cat Mojo would have been out the door long before he got anywhere near the pram!
ReplyDeleteI must dig out the photos of me at a similar age as your eldest pushing my siamese cat around in a pram with him wearing a bonnet tied under his chin.
ReplyDeleteHe had the exact same look of pissed off tolerance that your cat has.
Beautiful girls BTW
I'll have to find a very similar shot to show you!
ReplyDeleteha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!
ReplyDeleteLove it love it love it!
And OMG, lookit your youngest - when did she get so BIG ?!